Teltonika TWCT22 wireless controller terminal (TELTONIKA TWCT22)
Are you looking for a product which allows you to monitor and control your remote units/equipments? Do you need a product which not only enables remote monitoring and control but also sends you SMS/Email in case of alarm conditions? If yes, then TWCT22 is the product which would fulfill these needs in the most effective and economic way. TWCT22 is an advanced yet simplified Remote Terminal Unit. Taking advantage of the reliable, widespread GSM networks and the supported GPRS service, TWCT22 becomes a remotely accessible unit from any part of the world. Using an embedded feature rich web server interface, you can configure various parameters of TWCT22. The inputs present on TWCT22 can be used for monitoring of external devices or connecting sensors (analog/digital). Alarm conditions can be configured for monitoring of these inputs. Since TWCT22 supports SMS and SMTP protocols, the device can be configured to send SMS/Email whenever alarm conditions occur. TWCT22 also gives you the freedom to control the states of the connected outputs. By sending a simple SMS you can change/get the status of the outputs.
Given the set of hardware features, software ability and GSM connectivity TWCT22 is an ideal product for use in wide variety of application areas. With minimal to no effort, TWCT22 can be easily integrated in an operational system with ease. Some of the application areas could be (the list is however not limited to these application areas)
- Security systems
- Irrigation & fire alarm systems
- Building surveillance and control
- Home & garden automation projects
- Heating, lighting & climate control
- Remote monitoring and device/equipment control
Wide coverage of GSM networks and the provision of GPRS connectivity have made it possible to interconnect systems wirelessly. TWCT22 exploits the benefits of this wireless technology and gives you control of your remote units from any part of this World. All-in-all TWCT22 is an advanced, effective and an economical solution for fulfilling your needs of remote monitoring and control applications.
- Quad band: 900/1800 MHz, gives worldwide operation.
- 7A relay outputs, to drive heavy loads
- Surge and reverse voltage protection on all the inputs.
- Two Analog inputs with mode selection, voltage mode (0-10V) or current mode (4-20mA)
- Turn ON/OFF the outputs by sending SMS
- Alarm message service over SMS or email
- Simple configuration through any web browser
- DIN rail mounting, for easy integration in industrial environment
- 4 LED‘s for input status, 4 LED‘s for output status
- Dual color device status LED
- 11-29V power supply, ideal for use in heavy duty vehicles like buses, trucks
- Watchdog controller ensures reliable and continuous operation
- RS232 hardware interface.
- Firmware upgrade possibility