SAAT-I528 active Directional RFID Reader
SAAT-I528 2.45GHz Active Integrated Reader is specially designed for School & Family Communication System, which has the features of high identification and reliability, strong expandability, etc. The read range is adjustable within 8~260 meter.
- Support RS-232, 10/100M Adaptive Ethernet and customized interfaces.
- External interface and power supply configurable for users' need, enhancing flexibility of systematic integration
- Intelligent antenna technology, with directional identification of tag, and linear coverage of the identification range.
- Multi-group I/O ports: Input interface can detect the TTL or pulse signals of connected devices', used to control the working status of the reader. Output interface can control other devices according to TTL or pulse signals through predetermined conditions
- Support active reading, passive identifying, command trigger, timing trigger, external trigger and other modes, to meet users' various integration needs
- Support multi-reanding, Multi-reader operating under intensive environment
- Reading distance is auto-regulation or adjustable
- Strong API port
- PVC plastic shell, high-tension, IP Rating IP67
- School & Family Communication System
- Corporation Personnel Management
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- Parking management, Highway Toll Collection
- Warehousing and logistics
- Flash memory (optional)