SAAT-F526V active Vehicle Management RFID Reader
SAAT-F526V vehicle management RFID reader operates in the 2.45 GHz band, special design for vehicle with high-recognition, long-range, powerful, high- reliability & expandability, and other characteristics.
- Support RS-232, Wiegand 26/34 interfaces
- External interface and power supply configurable for users' need, enhancing flexibility of systematic integration
- Multi-group I/O ports: Input interface can detect the TTL or pulse signals of connected devices', used to control the working status of the reader. Output interface can control other devices according to TTL or pulse signals through predetermined conditions
- Support active reading, passive identifying, command trigger, timing trigger, external trigger and other modes, to meet users' various integration needs
- Support multi-reading, Multi-reader operating under intensive environment
- Reading distance is adjustable through firmware knob
- Strong API port
- All external interfaces under lightning circuit protection, in line with IEC61000-4-5 and ITUK.21 specifications
- All external interfaces are isolated protection by the latest technology magnetic devices, with a strong anti-interference and injury prevention from potential difference.
- Reference to relevant military standards, all the design, components model and production process meet demanding use
- PVC plastic shell, high-tension, IP Rating IP67
- Flash memory (optional)
- Automatic vehicle identification
- Parking management, highway toll collection