SAAT-F526B active Fixed RFID Reader
SAAT-F526B Fixed RFID reader operates in the 2.45 GHz band, with high-recognition, long-range, powerful, high- reliability & expandability and other characteristics. The read range is adjustable within 0~200 meter.
- Support RS-232, RS-485,Wiegand 26/34 &10/100M Adaptive Ethernet and customized interfaces
- External interface and power supply configurable for users' need, enhancing flexibility of systematic integration
- Multi-group I/O ports: Input interface can detect the TTL or pulse signals of connected devices', used to control the working status of the reader. Output interface can control other devices according to TTL or pulse signals through predetermined conditions
- Support active reading, passive identifying, command trigger, timing trigger, external trigger and other modes, to meet users' various integration needs
- Support multi-Reading, Multi-reader operating under intensive environment
- Reading distance is auto-regulation or adjustable by software
- Strong API port
- All external interfaces under lightning circuit protection, in line with IEC61000-4-5 and ITUK.21 specifications
- All external interfaces are isolated protection by the latest technology magnetic devices, with a strong anti-interference and injury prevention from potential difference.
- Reference to relevant military standards, all the design, components model and production process meet demanding use
- PVC plastic shell, high-tension, IP Rating IP67
- Flash memory (optional)