PLANon Docupen Xtreme X10 Bluetooth 600dpi A4 scanning pen
The remarkable Docupen Xtreme X10, takes portable scanning power to a whole new level of efficiency. Able to support image resolutions of up tp 600dpi, the X10 also features a 200MHz internal processor making it the fastest line of pocket-sized A4 scanners on the market today. Adding further convenience and usability to the Docupen X-Series are its other breakthroughs: 64MB Fast SDRAM, Onboard Memory, Bluetooth Connectivity, OLED Screen Display, New Lithium-Polymer Battery.
Featuring Planon's Crystal Line Contact technology that provides extremely accurate imaging, Xtreme X-Series scanning pens far exceed camaras and other portable scanners for professional reproductions of contracts, receipts, invoices, colour pictures and more. Whether you're a professional, lawyer, artist, researcher or other power user, a Docupen X-Series scanning pen is like having an office in your pocket. It's the ideal efficiency tool for professionala and enterprises alike. It will exponentially increase the speed and quality of your scans, enabling you to do more while away from the office or studio.
- 64MB Fast SDRAM onboard memory is a full eight times greater than Planon System Solutions? Working in conjunction with a 200MHZ processor, the X-Series? 64MB memory provides superior speed and functionality.
- Bluetooth Connectivity enables all three DocuPen X-Series scanners to connect wirelessly to smartphones, laptops, netbooks and PCs for editing, storage and/or email attachment.
- A brighter OLED Screen Display that makes it easier to navigate the pens? functions.
- The DocuPen X-Series? Lithium-Polymer battery is both lighter, and may last longer, than previous Lithium-Ion scanner batteries.
Featuring Planon's Crystal Line Contact technology that provides extremely accurate imaging, Xtreme X-Series scanning pens far exceed cameras and other portable scanners for professional reproductions of contracts, receipts, invoices, color pictures and more. Whats more, the pens wireless connection takes advantage of smartphones and laptops that are allowing people to complete their office work from anywhere.
The scanner offers USB 2.0 support for battery recharging and data transfer, as well as a USB Mass Storage Device function and a MicroSD expansion memory option to hold thousands of scans.
To provide maximum flexibility for scanning quality and output, users can select a range of image compression levels. With the units, Copy Function, users can also directly scan images to any Planon Printstik portable printer for instant hard copy output.
Other features in the DocuPen X-Series line include a time and date display, and indicators for memory and battery level. Bundled software adds editing/organizing/email capability along with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) support for text-based editing in applications like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- X10 Bluetooth Color Scanner, Leather Case, USB cable, PaperPort SE Software CD-ROM install Disc, Quickstart Guide